sterling silver or 14k gold plating, the
glass heart Victorian locket pendant has a chamber inside
families can use to
house the ashes of their beloved pet, sacred soil, lock of fur or a
favorite photo. The pendant is easily filled and comes with a black
satin cord and velvet presentation box. Metal chains are also available
here. Dimensions are
3/4"W x 7/8"H.
glass can be etched with a small amount of lettering on front and back
($40 per side):
Line 1: 4 characters max
Line 2: 8 characters max
When placing your order
please include the inscription you would like in
the comments section of the order process.
Locket Filling Instructions
You can choose to put back-to-back photos, a precious lock of hair, or
the ashes of your loved one inside.
Directions for filling and sealing are as follows:
• Open the locket by unscrewing the lower nut and lay the pendant on a
flat surface so that both glass sides are facing up.
• If filling with ashes, you can choose to apply sealant (it will dry
clear) to the face of the inside glass where you want to view the ashes
and dust with the finest of ash. Alternately, you can spoon a small
amount of ashes in the middle, being careful not to get any on the rim.
• If filling with a lock of hair, we’ve found that twisting the hair
into an infinity sign or number 8 looks elegant and timeless.
• Using a toothpick or cotton swab, squeeze some permanent sealant onto
the implement and spread onto the pendant’s inside rim.
• Close and hold firmly for 20 seconds.
• Shake to confirm no ashes leak out. If ashes do leak out, apply
sealant to the edge allowing the sealant to seep in. Use nail polish
remover to remove any smudges from the sterling.
|Engraving - Back:
|Engraving - Front: